This custom restoration is proceeding nicely towards completion. We painted the body of Dave’s 1948 Ford Anglia and we have now finished wet sanding and polishing. The body is now ready to go back onto the frame.
We have just started working on Thomas and Kim’s 1969 Camaro. As with many of our projects this Camaro restoration is a custom restoration process. The car has come to us with some of the work already completed. We are going to be doing some body work underneath the car and then we will be (...)
Dave’s 1948 Ford Anglia frame is back from powder coating. We are waiting on some stainless grade eight hardware and then we will be bolting it back together. While we are waiting for that we have the underside of the body to paint and it will be painted later this week.
We are now in the painting stage of Dan’s 1968 Pontiac Beaumont restoration project. We painted the dash and front cowl semi gloss black and once they were dry over the weekend we masked it and painted inside the body shell, firewall and trunk. We then finished sanding the outside of the car with 800-1000 (...)
More progress on the 1948 Ford Anglia custom car build, we were focusing on the interior and we installed power windows, mounted the air conditioning duct work and installed all dash and console parts. We blocked down the first primer and now the body is back on the rotisserie getting ready for final primer. We (...)
We finished some body work on Dan’s 1968 Pontiac Beaumont restoration project and all the trim pieces have been fitted. At this stage of the restoration the Beaumont has been through its first primer stage and we are blocking down the primer. We have bolted everything back together before blocking in order to get everything (...)