Here are some updated pictures of Dave’s 1948 Ford Anglia restoration project. The body is now back on its frame and we are assembling all of the the parts. We will start with some insulation and then mount all the components then move on to wiring.
We have let the hood for Dan’s 1968 Pontiac Beaumont sit over night after painting it and baking it. We are now starting to wet sand it with 800 grit wet paper and will continue until we get to 3000 grit. We will then start a three step polishing process using 3m compounds and polishes.
Here are some of the parts for Dan’s 1968 Pontiac Beaumont in the paint booth. After painting and baking. We bake the parts at 125 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour after the spraying of the paint and clear is done. We will let them sit over night and then start the process of wet sanding (...)
We are working on Thomas and Kim’s 1969 Chevy Camaro and we have finished the body work underneath the car and have put it back on its suspension. The body panels have all been lined up. The body is in the spray booth fully masked and ready for first primer.
This custom restoration is proceeding nicely towards completion. We painted the body of Dave’s 1948 Ford Anglia and we have now finished wet sanding and polishing. The body is now ready to go back onto the frame.
We have just started working on Thomas and Kim’s 1969 Camaro. As with many of our projects this Camaro restoration is a custom restoration process. The car has come to us with some of the work already completed. We are going to be doing some body work underneath the car and then we will be (...)
Dave’s 1948 Ford Anglia frame is back from powder coating. We are waiting on some stainless grade eight hardware and then we will be bolting it back together. While we are waiting for that we have the underside of the body to paint and it will be painted later this week.
We are now in the painting stage of Dan’s 1968 Pontiac Beaumont restoration project. We painted the dash and front cowl semi gloss black and once they were dry over the weekend we masked it and painted inside the body shell, firewall and trunk. We then finished sanding the outside of the car with 800-1000 (...)